NoszScape
Welcome to Noszscape! A 562 RuneScape Private Server! Register Today and join the fastest growing population!
NoszScape
Welcome to Noszscape! A 562 RuneScape Private Server! Register Today and join the fastest growing population!
NoszScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RuneScape Private Server - 562

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One single thing I had to say..

Go down 
+3
Jason
Nosz
Jens
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jens
Donator
Donator
Jens

One single thing I had to say.. Empty
PostSubject: One single thing I had to say..   One single thing I had to say.. Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 3:00 pm

DELETE THIS

Last edited by Jens on Sat May 29, 2010 3:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nosz
Owner
Owner
Nosz

PostSubject: Re: One single thing I had to say..   One single thing I had to say.. Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 3:10 pm

friends = trust put that in ur mind
Back to top Go down
https://noszscape.forumotion.com
Jens
Donator
Donator
Jens

PostSubject: Re: One single thing I had to say..   One single thing I had to say.. Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 3:11 pm

Still...
Back to top Go down
Jason
Administrator
Administrator
Jason

PostSubject: Re: One single thing I had to say..   One single thing I had to say.. Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 3:13 pm

Jens wrote:

Are you discriminating younger people?

It's not because i'm 14 that I can't be a good moderator!

Im 14
Back to top Go down
valiant pkz

valiant pkz

PostSubject: Re: One single thing I had to say..   One single thing I had to say.. Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 3:16 pm

Does age even matter? Lets just settle at: Nosz picked Crow to be a Mod at the end of the day and nothings going to change it OK?
Lets stop the petty arguing about who deserves what and why, and focus on getting votes and more players. Honestly.
I'm 14 and I've owned a server and did pretty well, I don't get why age has to be brought into this at all?

Point made.
Back to top Go down
Jens
Donator
Donator
Jens

PostSubject: Re: One single thing I had to say..   One single thing I had to say.. Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 3:21 pm

Okay fuck this.
I'm thinking of quitting now as i'm sick of assholes that discriminate me because i'm bit younger..
Fucking old assholes think they're cool, they die first (normally) so fuck those old people.

Whitty pissed me off and he's a No lifer.

A lot of other people did too..

Sorry for the language, but i'm pissed off right now.

Oh yeah btw, thanks for the guides Jens, you've really helped a lot.. and thanks to help the players while we were offline..
Back to top Go down
Crow
Crow

PostSubject: Re: One single thing I had to say..   One single thing I had to say.. Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 5:49 pm

dude realy? its the fact that you help to become a moderater that you arent. and im 14 age dont matter, my voice is high to so if they laugh at u they laugh at me
Back to top Go down
Party Hats
Donator
Donator
Party Hats

PostSubject: Re: One single thing I had to say..   One single thing I had to say.. Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 5:53 pm

Jens I'm not trying to offend you, but is all your looking for is mod? ust play the game for fun, you might get mod if your not trying to hard. Just keep it cool.
Back to top Go down
Jens
Donator
Donator
Jens

PostSubject: Re: One single thing I had to say..   One single thing I had to say.. Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 3:04 am

Crow wrote:
dude realy? its the fact that you help to become a moderater that you arent. and im 14 age dont matter, my voice is high to so if they laugh at u they laugh at me

Sorry about yesterday. No, it's not because I want mod, it's because i think/tought it's gay to give someone mod just because ur friends.. , but nvm. this is to party hats too!

Whitty actually made me even more mad that's why it ended up like this.

I'm sorry to you Crow, I know you are a good player so I'm sorry again!
Back to top Go down
valiant pkz

valiant pkz

PostSubject: Re: One single thing I had to say..   One single thing I had to say.. Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 5:30 am

Glad you two can get along.
Back to top Go down
Jens
Donator
Donator
Jens

PostSubject: Re: One single thing I had to say..   One single thing I had to say.. Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 6:49 am

valiant pkz wrote:
Glad you two can get along.
I still can't with whitty, I said sorry, but he didn't and he's still being a jerk
Back to top Go down
Ragequit
Ragequit

PostSubject: Re: One single thing I had to say..   One single thing I had to say.. Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 6:56 am

Just forget about it, whittys cool lol Razz XD

~ Aaron.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One single thing I had to say..   One single thing I had to say.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One single thing I had to say..
Page 1 of 1