NoszScape
Welcome to Noszscape! A 562 RuneScape Private Server! Register Today and join the fastest growing population!

RuneScape Private Server - 562

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

hacker123 for mod read all!

Go down 

hacker123 for mod?
yes
hacker123 for mod read all! I_vote_lcap14%hacker123 for mod read all! I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
no
hacker123 for mod read all! I_vote_lcap86%hacker123 for mod read all! I_vote_rcap
 86% [ 6 ]
i dont know him so....
hacker123 for mod read all! I_vote_lcap0%hacker123 for mod read all! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
hacker123

hacker123

hacker123 for mod read all! Empty
PostSubject: hacker123 for mod read all!   hacker123 for mod read all! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:44 pm

1: What is your Username:hacker123.
2: How long have you played this server: since it came out.
3: How long have you been on the forums:about a week or two after it opend.(from my info not 100% shure)
4: What have you done so far on the server:i have helped new and old players gave free stuff for new players.
5: Why is the main reason you want to be a Moderator on noszscape: i want to help everyone!!! and every means low high lvls and teach new players!
6: Why do you think you deserve Mod above the rest of the players wanting staff: becasue i am a careing person i like to help as much as i can and do my best!
7: What are you Staff Experiences: i have been admin mod and co owner with my freiands and cuz. the servers were nulled. because i did not give him admin.
8: About yourself: i am a nice person i like to help whenever i can and like to talk so vote for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jason
Administrator
Administrator
Jason

PostSubject: Re: hacker123 for mod read all!   hacker123 for mod read all! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 4:52 am

i voted no

hacker123 for mod read all! Charmander1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hacker123

hacker123

PostSubject: Re: hacker123 for mod read all!   hacker123 for mod read all! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 9:24 pm

Well I did help out me cousin on his server. He tried to upgrade it to a better version...then it nulled itself, so i do have staff experience. I was co-owner. (Not mod but I just can't really spawn things thats really the only difference) I really am a nice person and I can see this server will go up really high. I did play this one server that had like 100+ players online. (VPS used and lots of donations) So I could see that if Nosz gets even a cheap VPS, he can get some more members, they donate, better VPS, etc etc.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hacker123 for mod read all!   hacker123 for mod read all! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hacker123 for mod read all!
Page 1 of 1