NoszScape
Welcome to Noszscape! A 562 RuneScape Private Server! Register Today and join the fastest growing population!
NoszScape
Welcome to Noszscape! A 562 RuneScape Private Server! Register Today and join the fastest growing population!
NoszScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RuneScape Private Server - 562

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEED HELP FROM THE NOSZSCSCAPE PLAYERS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nosz
Owner
Owner
Nosz

NEED HELP FROM THE NOSZSCSCAPE PLAYERS Empty
PostSubject: NEED HELP FROM THE NOSZSCSCAPE PLAYERS   NEED HELP FROM THE NOSZSCSCAPE PLAYERS Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 3:39 pm

Players please go through the stores and if there are any free items in the store give the item name

just reply back to this topic with a list of names were the items are free

-nosz-
Back to top Go down
https://noszscape.forumotion.com
Forsaken
Donator
Donator
Forsaken

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP FROM THE NOSZSCSCAPE PLAYERS   NEED HELP FROM THE NOSZSCSCAPE PLAYERS Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:35 am

yes i used to buy gold chards...or i dunno the name but u know the lvl 1 summoning golden thing u need to have to train summon....they are 0gp....well i didnt buy alot coz of shop glitched wiches anoys me alot!

thats all i could help lol

Please do something about the glitches to! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
godz
Administrator
Administrator
godz

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP FROM THE NOSZSCSCAPE PLAYERS   NEED HELP FROM THE NOSZSCSCAPE PLAYERS Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 4:26 pm

the reason that happens is because when one person opens a shop, everyone else in a shop will have the most reticently opened shop. the best time to buy a lot of charms or spirit shards is when there are few players online.(late at night)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP FROM THE NOSZSCSCAPE PLAYERS   NEED HELP FROM THE NOSZSCSCAPE PLAYERS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEED HELP FROM THE NOSZSCSCAPE PLAYERS
Page 1 of 1