NoszScape
Welcome to Noszscape! A 562 RuneScape Private Server! Register Today and join the fastest growing population!
NoszScape
Welcome to Noszscape! A 562 RuneScape Private Server! Register Today and join the fastest growing population!
NoszScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RuneScape Private Server - 562

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Noszscape on or off- line?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Forsaken
Donator
Donator
Forsaken

Noszscape  on or off- line? Empty
PostSubject: Noszscape on or off- line?   Noszscape  on or off- line? Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:51 am

Hi, mortals!

Some times when i try to log in to Noszscape its loading to much and then i restart over and over and over again.....it wont load completly. It keeps loading even tho ServerStatus say its online. Is this just me or is there any1 else having this prob?
Back to top Go down
sirdemonic

PostSubject: Re: Noszscape on or off- line?   Noszscape  on or off- line? Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:08 pm

dont worry forsaken i have this same issue sometimes it doesnt work for hours so i just turn my comp off go do something else and then come back and typically it works either that or redownload noszscape...
Back to top Go down
Ragequit
Ragequit

PostSubject: Re: Noszscape on or off- line?   Noszscape  on or off- line? Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:19 pm

I have this issue sometimes, but other times, the server says "offline" when it's actually online lol. But its kinda weird when i cant get on when it says online, the same thing happens to my brother. D:

~ Aaron
Back to top Go down
sirdemonic

PostSubject: Re: Noszscape on or off- line?   Noszscape  on or off- line? Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:22 pm

im not on the server that much so i dont really mind but it is a bother to me because usually the times i want to get on is the only times it wont work....
Back to top Go down
godz
Administrator
Administrator
godz

PostSubject: Re: Noszscape on or off- line?   Noszscape  on or off- line? Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:41 pm

The server is almost always online, if it is ever offline then come to the forums chat box and see if people have any information on why.
Back to top Go down
Ragequit
Ragequit

PostSubject: Re: Noszscape on or off- line?   Noszscape  on or off- line? Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:42 pm

Yes. That is what i do.. But every time i go, nobody is there. :p
Back to top Go down
sirdemonic

PostSubject: Re: Noszscape on or off- line?   Noszscape  on or off- line? Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:00 pm

there are rarely any people in the chat box and that kind of annoys me
Back to top Go down
godz
Administrator
Administrator
godz

PostSubject: Re: Noszscape on or off- line?   Noszscape  on or off- line? Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:03 pm

More people need to use the chat box, or it should automatically sign you in when ever you go to the forums website, and just set people to away in stead of disconnecting them from it.
Back to top Go down
Ragequit
Ragequit

PostSubject: Re: Noszscape on or off- line?   Noszscape  on or off- line? Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:06 pm

Good idea Godz as i am on the forums whenever i play nosz, it's a hassle to keep clicking log in. :/
Back to top Go down
godz
Administrator
Administrator
godz

PostSubject: Re: Noszscape on or off- line?   Noszscape  on or off- line? Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:08 pm

Why did Nosz switch from the XAT to this one, A lot of people liked the XAT one better. Well i did.
Back to top Go down
Ragequit
Ragequit

PostSubject: Re: Noszscape on or off- line?   Noszscape  on or off- line? Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:10 pm

Well, I like Xat chatboxes but i wasn't playing when there was one on this forum Razz
Besides, we're getting off the topic of offline/online. XD

~ Aaron.
Back to top Go down
godz
Administrator
Administrator
godz

PostSubject: Re: Noszscape on or off- line?   Noszscape  on or off- line? Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:13 pm

Back to topic. Noszscape is almost always online, if your client gets stuck at "connecting to update server" then try restarting it 2 or 3 times. If it still doesn't load then it is probably down and hopefully will be back up soon,
Back to top Go down
Ragequit
Ragequit

PostSubject: Re: Noszscape on or off- line?   Noszscape  on or off- line? Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:15 pm

Best thing about Noszscape is that its on 99.9% of time Smile Most 562's i've played are only for like 4 hrs a day lol. :S
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Noszscape on or off- line?   Noszscape  on or off- line? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Noszscape on or off- line?
Page 1 of 1