NoszScape
Welcome to Noszscape! A 562 RuneScape Private Server! Register Today and join the fastest growing population!
NoszScape
Welcome to Noszscape! A 562 RuneScape Private Server! Register Today and join the fastest growing population!
NoszScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RuneScape Private Server - 562

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hair nulling

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ragequit
Ragequit

Hair nulling Empty
PostSubject: Hair nulling   Hair nulling Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:07 am

Hair codes. I think that they should be disabled if possible. Someone said do ::hair then a certain code for phat etc.. i tell them not to do because of nulling like 3-5 times, yet they are still retarded enough to do it.
Also people are accusing me of banning them after i tell them several times they will get nulled if they do it.
So this is my idea for hair code to be removed if possible. :/
Lol get this, a guy that got nulled, wanted to share my account and keeps telling me to fix his, when i have no possible way.

~ Aaron.
Back to top Go down
calak

calak

Hair nulling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hair nulling   Hair nulling Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:13 am

i agree people keep nulling themselves i reckon you should change it from hair codes to a proper shop for you hair since we are based in falador why dont we put it where it normally is?
Back to top Go down
Ragequit
Ragequit

Hair nulling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hair nulling   Hair nulling Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:14 am

Good idea Calak, but people dont understand what "do not type ::hair 1111111 cos you will get nulled" means.
Hair shop would be kinda cool though. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
calak

calak

Hair nulling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hair nulling   Hair nulling Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:19 am

it would but i don't know if nosz knows how to do it but im sure we can find an alternative to the hair codes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ragequit
Ragequit

Hair nulling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hair nulling   Hair nulling Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:21 am

Yeah. I cant think of anything though XD
Back to top Go down
calak

calak

Hair nulling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hair nulling   Hair nulling Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:28 am

me neither apart from that one lol Razz
Back to top Go down
BLOOD

BLOOD

Hair nulling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hair nulling   Hair nulling Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:50 pm

nosz or somone can stop the hair thing so people wont be able to do hair its a good idea
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hair nulling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hair nulling   Hair nulling Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hair nulling
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NoszScape :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: