NoszScape
Welcome to Noszscape! A 562 RuneScape Private Server! Register Today and join the fastest growing population!
NoszScape
Welcome to Noszscape! A 562 RuneScape Private Server! Register Today and join the fastest growing population!
NoszScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RuneScape Private Server - 562

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Must Be My Age...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
qiheitiann

Must Be My Age...  Empty
PostSubject: Must Be My Age...    Must Be My Age...  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 8:11 am

You would think that being retired would give you more time to do ALL the things you have always wanted too!

Luckily, we have been busy with church, the property and traveling to see our children and grandchildren all over the place. We were lucky to see Kristy, James and Rob and our sweet grandchildren in California (where it rained). We spent time at the beach and in the mountains. cheap jerseysThe ocean was beautiful and we saw the Redwoods. A deer and her fawn were just a few feet away from us. She was trying to get him to go down the hill to the stream and he wasn't sure how to accomplish that. It was so sweet watching the interaction.

All the children have such beautiful places and seem very happy. nfl jerseys cheapThe boys have property and are enjoying the work involved that comes with that property. It's perfect for the little ones. Kristy is very busy with her new church calling and I think...really likes it. It's nice to be needed.

After coming home, I had my Enrichment night at church and we listened tocheap nhl jerseys Anita Stansfield. She had her 51st book come out the night she spoke to us. What an amazing woman. She has had so many trials in her life and has such a positive outlook. She is a genuine, nice person.

The next morning, we left for Texas to see Dave and his family. What acheap jerseys from china beautiful and green state. We had a great time playing with the kids and watching them excel at soccer and softball. I think Grandpa and Gavin had a fun time teasing each other. Baby Lexi was blessed (while Gavin fell asleep)and David gave her a very touching and beautiful blessing. I have such fantastic children. I am very blessed.

We came home to....rain. I think it follows us! Today, it's actually beautiful outside...but short-lived. More rain coming.

I had a mini-stroke while traveling. Guess it's my "heads-up" warning. Doctor just told me to take baby aspirin each day. I've always focused on the cancer part of my history...not this part. You live each day to the fullest with no regrets. Life is definitely an adventure. Focus on the good cheap nfl jerseys things around you, not the negative.

Hayley went back in for more tests yesterday and the day before at Primary Children's. She is having severe stomach problems still and throwing up bile. Results come back Monday. She is so tired of IV's and procedures. She has a lot on her plate for a 14 yr. old, but is being so strong through it. Tori made Madrigals and is soooo excited. She loves to sing. This will be her last year of dance, so she can devote more time to her love of singing.

Ill try to keep this journal up...(really need to figure out my new camera and pictures for the computer). Well...on to watching Erin in her play and then "Pirates of the Caribbean" tonight! Well, the guy is coming to fix the jeep's windshield now (plus the windshield that went through my van in Texas!). We've had more cracked windows since moving. It's probably because of all the construction on the freeways in EVERY SINGLE state! Love you guys!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfl2us.com

Must Be My Age...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NoszScape :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: